Amazon Great Indian Sale is going to be a Month-long sale this year, 2020.
We all know Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5th, 1994. The business started out as an online book marketplace but grew to sell electronics, software, video games, clothing, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. Amazon is the world’s biggest Internet corporation with sales.
Amazon India takes customers to the Great Indian Festive Sale to make sure they get all at rates like never before. Customers just need to log in to Amazon.com this festive season to get great offers and discounts on cell phones, laptops, cameras and enjoy this Diwali’s perfect shopping experience.
The sale will begin on October 17 to deliver a list of deals and offers in advance of the Diwali Festival. Flipkart is also hosting its annual Big Billion Days sale at the same time, but it’s scheduled to be a six-day affair. This is also the first time that the US e-commerce giant has been holding its festival sale as a month-long affair, as it had previously hosted sales under the Great Indian Festival banner for less than a week.
Amazon India Vice President Manish Tiwary revealed the launch date of the Great Indian Festival 2020 via a virtual briefing on Tuesday. While the sale will go live to regular customers on October 17, Prime Members will be released 24 hours earlier i.e., the October 16.
Besides the discounts on various items, Amazon plans to exploit its services, including local stores, to sell a range of local merchandise during the holiday season. The company also adds more than 900 new products to its portfolio, which will help to compete against Flipkart.
So, get ready as the most-awaited Amazon Great Indian Sale Festival kickstarts on October 17, 2020. This Amazon sale offers a 10% instant discount on HDFC debit or credit card transactions.
Here are the Amazon Great Indian Festival Deals:
- Up to 60% Off on Electronics & Accessories with enticing offers on printers, Vlogging devices, cameras, smartphones, fitness trackers, gaming devices, routers, and hotspots, etc.
- Up to 80% Off on Home and Kitchen products with offers on home decor, cooking, and dining, home tools, furniture and etc.
- Up to 65% Off on Appliances with deals on TV, washing machines, refrigerators, dishwashers, air conditioners and etc.
- 20-70% Off on daily essentials.
- Up to 80% Off on Fashion products.
- Up to 50% Off on Fire TV, Echo, and Kindle devices.
- Up to 70% Off on Books, Toys, Gaming, and more deals on fiction and non-fiction books, academic books, remote-controlled toys, games and accessories and etc.
- You can explore the Navratri Shopping Store.
- Explore the Festive Gift Guide.
Besides this there are going to be New launches on Amazon Great Indian Festival as follows:
- OnePlus 8T on 14th October
- Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite-on15th October
- 468 L Frost-Free Side-By-Side Refrigerator launching soon
- Train tickets on Amazon (launched)
- Mirzapur 2 on Prime Videos (Coming October 23)
Customers shopping on Amazon.in can take advantage of quick and guaranteed delivery services, including one-day, two-day, same-day, planned, Sunday, and Morning deliveries. And now with the Amazon launch. In the Prime membership scheme, Prime Members can have 30 minutes early access to the best offers.
We all know Amazon Prime is a paid Amazon loyalty program that allows users access to additional services that are otherwise inaccessible or available at a premium to regular Amazon customers. Products provide the same, one or two-day delivery and downloading of music and video.
Customers can register for a monthly or one-year Prime membership by visiting http://www.amazon.in/prime. You will be paid Rs. 129 per month or Rs. 999 per year for your Prime membership.
This was all about Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale 2020.
Please do check out our related post through the link below:
Stay tuned for more exciting posts on our website.
Till then please Stay Home & Stay Safe!