The two ‘o’ in G’oo’gle were doodled to show helpers who managed to make it possible to live in the tough times of lockdown and social distance. The Doodle includes caricatures of a fireman, a police officer, doctors and nurses, politicians, judges, fishermen, sweepers, chef, and public transport workers.
Then thank you all with a big Red heart in the doodle’s center. Google posted a doodle for the second time on Tuesday to express its gratitude to the people who were at the forefront battling the ongoing CORONA pandemic. The same doodle was published earlier in April to thank the helpers of Coronavirus.
Google Doodle said in its note “Thank you: helpers of Coronavirus, ” As COVID-19 continues to impact communities around the world, people are coming together to help one another now more than ever. We are launching a Doodle series to recognize and honor many of those on the front lines. Today we would like to say: To all the Corona Virus helpers, Thank you!”.
So, here’s a request from us to you all:
- Please wear a Mask when you are around people, be it near your house or at the office or any other public gathering.
- Wash your hand properly with handwash or soap for 20 seconds.
- Do not step out of your house if it’s not necessary at all.
- Consume food that is rich in protein and all those nutrients that could help to boost your immunity.
- Maintain a 1-meter distance with others when talking (Social Distancing).
- Please wear a homemade mask if possible instead of buying them at stores. The steps to make a homemade mask are available on google, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Take proper sleep for 8 hours at least not less than that.
- Do regular exercises or yoga or meditation.
- Clean and sanitize everything that you buy from stores or shops.
- Visit hospitals if any you observe in of the symptoms of COVID-19.
I hope this would help you in many ways and only by restricting ourselves from going to un-necessary places, CORONA can be avoided.
We Fight back Together!
Rule the World with Happiness!