In this post, you will learn how to cancel your Netflix Subscription from various devices. Let’s get started then.
I. To cancel Netflix subscription from your Mobile App on Android or iOS devices please follow the steps below:
1. Open Netflix App and then go to ‘More’.
2. Select ‘Account’ and this will redirect you to the web browser to cancel your subscription.
3. Scroll down and then select ‘Cancel Membership’.
NOTE: Cancelling the subscription from one device or web will also cancel the subscription on other devices however if you simply uninstall the app this has no effect on subscription.
II. How to cancel Netflix through Web Browser:
1. Open www.netflix.com on your web browser and then click on Sign in to log in to your account.
2. You will be able to see the Profiles created on the account, click on your profile, and then go to the upper right corner and select ‘Account’ from the drop-down menu.
3. Under Membership and Billing, select Cancel Membership.
III. How to cancel Netflix through Google Play Store on your Android device:
1. Launch Google Play Store app.
2. Go to Menu and then select ‘Subscriptions’.
3. You will find all the subscriptions on your device and you can cancel Netflix subscription from there.
IV. How to cancel Netflix from Google Play on your web browser:
NOTE: If you subscribed for Netflix using Google Play then you must cancel it from your Google Account. Make sure you are logged in to your Google account to cancel the account.
1. Go to play.google.com in a web browser
2. Select ‘My subscriptions’ on the left side to manage your account
3. You will find an option to cancel the Subscription.