Here in this post you will get to know how to redeem
Amazon Gift Card. E-commerce giant Amazon.com is a favorite online shopping destination with a nearly infinite supply of essentials, luxuries, and everything in between. This makes gift cards from Amazon a perfect gift for every reason.
This is how to redeem a gift card from Amazon to make a purchase on Amazon.com.
Apply Your Gift Card Balance to Your Amazon Account
The best way to redeem a gift card from Amazon is to directly add the balance to your Amazon account. Your gift card balance is automatically added to qualifying transactions this way. If you have a physical or digital Amazon gift card, this procedure is the same.
Please follow the steps below:
- Go to Amazon.com and log in to your account.
- Locate the Claim Code for the Amazon gift card. You can need to scrape off a coating on physical cards, or pull a tab to disclose it.
Important: Two separate elements are the claim code and the serial number of the card. The number at the bottom of the card is usually serial with 16 numbers or higher. The claim code is simpler and has letters and numbers. The claim code is short.
- On your Amazon Account page, select Gift cards, located near the top of the page.
- Select the Gift Card Redemption option.
- Enter the Code of Argument, and pick Submit.
- For the next purchase, the gift card funds will be used. Check your balance on the Gift Card account tab.
Apply an Amazon Gift Card Directly to a Purchase
1.Specify your things in the shopping cart of your Amazon and click Check out.
2. Please find the option of inserting a gift card or promotional coupon under the payment form.
3.Specify and pick Apply in your claim code. You can use the donation card money to buy it, and your Amazon account still retains the remaining balance.
We really hope this was helpful for you. If you have any suggestions or feedbacks then please do let us know through Contact Us page.
Till then please Stay Home and Stay Safe!