A copy of the five-page operative order was signed by Justice N W Sambre on Friday afternoon.
A single bench of Justice N W Sambre on Thursday granted bail to Aryan Khan, and two others, 25 days after he was arrested during a drug raid on a cruise ship off the Mumbai coast.
Here are the fourteen bail conditions:
- Bail bond of Rs. 1 lakh with one or more sureties will have to be furnished.
- They cannot indulge in any activity similar to the activities on the basis of which the said CR stands registered against them for offences under the NDPS Act.
- Will not try to establish communication with co-accused or any other person involved directly or indirectly in similar activities or make any call to any person indulging in similar activities as alleged against them.
- Will not undertake any action which is prejudicial to the proceedings before the special court (established under the NDPS Act)
- Cannot make any attempt to influence witnesses nor tamper with the evidence.
- Will have to surrender passport before the special court.
- Cannot give any statement to media on court proceedings.
- Cannot leave the country without prior permission from the Special Judge for NDPS at Greater Mumbai.
- If they have to go out of Greater Mumbai, they will have to inform the investigating officer; and will have to submit their itinerary.
- Will have to appear before the NCB Mumbai office every Friday between 11am to 2pm.
- Will have to attend all the dates in the court.
- Will have to join the investigation as and when called upon to do so before the authorities of NCB.
- Once the trial begins, they cannot try to delay the trial.
- If the three of them violate any of these terms, NCB shall be entitled to straightaway apply to the special judge/court for cancellation of their bail.