Netflix’s Queer Eye is getting their iconic loft, the cast, even their friendly dog neighbor to complete the group’s transformation headquarters.
As season six of the Netflix hit, Queer Eye, announced the team would be headed to Texas to perform their life-changing transformation, another announcement sure to please the fans hit the LEGO website. We can now have our very own loft with the Fab 5 as our tapas centerpiece when we host our watching parties! They are, of course, adorable and chic. They come with all the accessories and necessities needed to perform their magic.
The official desciption reads, “Calling all fans of the Queer Eye TV show on Netflix! Get ready to be your true self as you join the Fab 5 for a rewarding building project with this Lego Queer Eye – The Fab 5 Loft (10291) set. As you recreate all the details that make up the interior of the Fab 5’s original Atlanta loft, you’ll discover lots of features from the show with tributes to each of the Fab 5’s special talents. There’s a kitchen island for Antoni, a clothing rack for Tan, Jonathan’s swivel salon chair and Karamo’s couch and scrap book. And this space is Bobby-approved as he helped design this very special LEGO interior.
Enjoy a moment of self-care!
No episode of Queer Eye would be complete without a makeover. So, as well as including minifigure versions of each of the Fab 5 (plus Bruley the dog), this buildable model includes 2 Kathi Dooley (a very special guest from a very special episode!) minifigures. There’s also a transformation chamber feature to recreate Kathi’s emotional ‘before and ‘after’ reveals.
- It’s time to give back to yourself as you enjoy a rewarding project, building a displayable model version of The Fab 5 Loft from the award-winning Queer Eye TV show on Netflix.
- Discover a host of beautiful and authentic details from the TV show packed into this LEGO Queer Eye – The Fab 5 Loft (10291) set like the big TV, kitchen, living room and grooming station.
- Pure perfection! This set includes minifigure versions of each of the Fab 5, plus a Bruley figure. There are also 2 Kathi Dooley minifigures, showing her before and after her makeover.
- Makes a top gift for any fan of the Queer Eye TV show, or anyone who loves TV show memorabilia and collectibles. And of course, it also makes a well-deserved treat for yourself.
- Measures over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) wide and 8.5 in. (21 cm) deep.
- Uncover a host of details reflecting each of the Fab 5’s talents, including a kitchen island for Antoni, a clothing rack for Tan, Jonathan’s salon chair, Karamo’s couch and Bobby’s interior scheme.
- This set is the result of a close collaboration between the LEGO designers and the Fab 5 themselves. The coffee-table-style instructions give an inspiring insight into the collaborative process.
- This LEGO TV show collectible set is part of a range of creative buildable model sets designed for adult building fans who love stunning design, intricate details and elegant architecture.
- LEGO building bricks are manufactured from high quality materials. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- With LEGO pieces, safety and quality comes first. That’s why they’re rigorously tested so you can be sure that the model is as robust as it is beautiful.”
Get your own Fab 5 cozied up in their loft, and start building! Maybe you’ll have it finished in time for the season dubut. Queer Eye season 6 debuts December 31 on Netflix.
Jeremy Renner addressed if he’s up for playing Old Man Hawkeye in his elderly years, and he seems to be on board.
About The Author